Salt Blasting Pool Tile Cleaning in Phoenix Arizona
Summer is here! Time to get the pool ship shape for the swim season. Chris in Phoenix called because after draining his pool he notice the nasty calcium line which built up over the last 5 years. With out patented salt blasting technique we were able to restore the tile to its original luster and beauty. The process only took an hour and NO sealer was applied. Chris was blown away by how well his pool tile turned out! In normal cases WE DO NOT DRAIN YOUR ENTIRE POOL. We lower the water level three inches below the tile line and jump in to work our magic. Arizona Bead Blasting is the BEST in the Valley when it comes to salt blasting calcium from pool tile, Pebble Tec and stone. Estimates are free and our work is guaranteed. Cleaning pool tile is our specialty. Thanks Chris! We will see you in a few years…. AZBB
Fun Facts About Phoenix, Arizona
- Arizona State Seal has 5 C’s, Climate, Cotton, Cattle, Copper, and Citrus:
- CLIMATE being the first. As golfers play on green fairways in the Valley, skiers take to the slopes near Flagstaff, just a few hours’ drive away.
- COTTON is king in Arizona agriculture: it’s the largest single cash crop.
- COPPER contributed $3.518 billion direct and indirect impact on the Arizona economy.
Arizona copper producers in 2005 had mining and processing operations at various locations in Cochise, Gila, Greenlee, Mohave, Pima, Pinal, and Yavapai counties that also produced substantial amounts of molybdenum, gold, silver, and other metals as byproducts in the production of copper. Arizona copper producers exported about 8% of the metals they produced to other countries, particularly in the Far East. Arizona’s three large copper producing firms are: ASARCO, BHP and Phelps Dodge and there are several smaller firms. (Source: Arizona Mining Association.
- CATTLE are a $2.6 billion business in Arizona, providing income and jobs for 4,000 cattle producers. The state ranks 13th in the US in cattle production.
- CITRUS – Arizona’s Salt River Valley produces 5 million cartons of fruit each year, spawning a $40 million citrus industry. Arizona is third in production in the US behind Florida and California. National Agricultural Statistics Service
- In the past, Arizona’s economy was based on these five “Cs”. That has changed with the exception of the “climate” element of the five Cs. The five new elements driving the statewide economy now are: high tech manufacturing, tourism, health care, financial/back room operations and warehousing/distribution centers.
- It is less expensive to live in Arizona’s major cities than in most metropolitan areas in the West, according to a new report prepared by the Arizona Department of Commerce.
- Arizona reeled in the record freshwater striped bass, 59 lbs. 12 oz. a Bullhead City on the Colorado River.